Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pesto Pasta & Poultry

So, I realize it has been a crazy long time since we last updated. If there's anyone who avidly reads this, I apologize. May is always a crazy month with school & finals, plus we were both sick for a good portion of the month which means a lot of Campbell's soup & nothing fancy. Sarah is home for the summer now, which means no more pizza nights either.

As I'm going through the kitchen trying to use up all my food before the beginning of the summer, I remembered I haven't made pesto in a while, plus I have a lot of chicken in the freezer that I should cook, and I found leftover sun-dried tomatoes. Here's the end result:

Of course, it wasn't as great as the usual family bbq, but it was pretty good for my homework filled, rainy Memorial Day.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment